Do you take my insurance?
The Montgomery Eye Center accepts almost all traditional primary and secondary health insurance. We also accept Medicare assignment and participate in many PPO’s. Because these plans are too numerous and we are always adding plans we cannot list them all here. If you have questions about your particular plan, please call our office at (239)261-8383 for more information.
Will you file my insurance for me?
Yes, we can electronically file with most primary and secondary insurers if you provide us with your insurance information at the time of your visit.
Surgical Financial Arrangements
Depending upon your insurance or Medicare coverage, we will ask you for a payment at the time of scheduling or no later than 3 days prior to your scheduled surgical procedure at the Montgomery Eye Center. You should be prepared to pay for any co-payments, deductibles, coinsurance or elective surgical procedures before you receive care. We accept MasterCard, VISA, American Express, Care Credit, personal checks and money orders.
We will be happy to submit a claim to your insurance company and/or Medicare for Montgomery Eye Center costs. Based upon your insurance plan and Medicare coverage, you may receive separate billing for the surgeon and the anesthetist who provide your care at the Montgomery Eye Center. You may also receive separate bills for pathology services, if pathology is ordered by your surgeon. You will receive a cost estimate prior to your surgical procedure from our financial counselors and information about your healthcare providers participation in your insurance plan or Medicare.
If you have any insurance/financial questions prior to your scheduled procedure, you may call our Financial Counselors at 239-261-8383. For billing questions after your surgical procedure, you may call our Billing Office at 239-261-8383.
- Services may be provided in the ASC by the facility as well as by other health care providers who may separately bill the patient and such health care providers may or may not participate with the same health insurers or health maintenance organizations as the ASC.
- You may request from the ASC and other health care providers a more personalized estimate of charges and other information, You should contact each health care practitioner who will provide services in the facility to determine the health insurers and health maintenance organizations that the health care practitioner participates as a network provider or preferred provider.
- If you are unable to pay for services, we can assist you with application for financing from an outside vendor.
- Payment is due at time of service or, in some cases, before. If payment is not received in a timely fashion, you may be turned over to an outside credit collection agency.
- Following are the health care practitioners and medical practice groups with which the Montgomery Eye Center ASC contracts to provide services in the facility. You may contact the practitioners and groups directly to determine the health insurers and health maintenance organizations with which they participate as network providers or preferred providers:
- Montgomery Eye Center, 700 Neapolitan Way, Naples, FL 34103 (239) 261-8383
- Barrett R. Ginsberg, M.D. F.A.C.S. 77 8th St S b, Naples, FL 34102, (239) 325-2015
- Anesthesia Services Plus, Inc., 6241 ArcWay, Fort Myers, FL 33966, 1-800-437-5179